Thursday, July 07, 2011

Mott's for Tots

Of my two boys, one is a juice-aholic.  Each time he looks at me and says, "Jooose?" I cringe.  I grab a sippy and fill it 2/3 will tap water and he starts screaming, "JOOOOSE!!" We walk over to the fridge, I open the door and he climbs right in to grab the plastic jug of whatever juice was on sale that week.  I hate to admit it, but I don't always buy the best juice. 
With 40% less sugar, Mott's for Tots is a great alternative to the usual juice you might serve your family because it is already pre-dilluted with purified water.  For me, that means no more yelling from my son when I go to the sink...I'll take it! It has a delicious taste, no artificial sweeteners, 100% vitamin C, and is available in 64 oz. multi-serve bottles or 6.75 oz. 8-pack juice boxes.
Mott's for Tots is available in five yummy flavors: Apple, Apple White Grape, NEW Immune Support Fruit Punch, NEW Bone Health Grape, and NEW Mixed Berry! 

For savings on Mott's for Tots, visit www.vocalpoint.com/mottsfortots

2 comments:

nancyb said...

sure would make things easier!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.